27 July 2020
The website www.scheduleme.co.za (the “Website”) and ScheduleME online scheduling
service (the “Service”) are made available by ScheduleME (Pty) Ltd., a Cape Town
based company (“ScheduleME”). We respect your privacy and recognize your need for
appropriate protection and management of your personal information. Please read this
personal information is collected and used by us.
What information do we collect and why?
How do we use your personal information?
- To continue to improve and provide a more relevant Website and Service
experience, we and our sub-processors may use “cookies”, “web beacons”, and
similar devices to track your activities anonymously.
- During a Website visit, you may also elect to provide us personal information,
such as your name, company name, email and a password, to create a free trial of
- Information that you upload during the use of the Service may include the name,
email, photo of yourself or your colleagues or employees. The information is
displayed to users of your ScheduleME account, including the account owner,
administrators and team members, as well as anyone else to whom you provide log
in credentials. You are responsible for the data that you and users authorized
by you input to the Service and for the compliance of such data with applicable
law, including but not limited to data protection laws.
- If you choose to subscribe to use the Service, we will ask you to provide credit
card and account information in order to process your order. Financial
information provided via our Website is transferred over a secure connection. We
store a record of the payment transaction, including the last 4 digits of the
credit card number, for account and billing purposes. We will not authorize the
release of your personal or financial information to anyone not directly
involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and
stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory
requirements. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are
not used for any other purposes.
- As part of the Service, we use certain third party processors to process some or
all of your personal information. Our sub-contractors (third party agents)
consist of cloud service providers, email delivery service and help-desk
software providers. We have signed data processing contracts that comply with
GDPR with each processor.
How do we protect your information?
- ScheduleME does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We
will not disclose your personal information to others without your express
supplement the personal information provided by you with information collected
from other sources.
- When you choose to provide us your email address, we may use it to reply to a
message that you have sent to us. We may also use your email to contact you from
time to time regarding updates or enhancements to the ScheduleME Service, or to
our policies, or to send you other information that we feel may be of interest
- We support AES 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2 and one-way encrypt all passwords.
- Our Website and Service are hosted by GoDaddy Cloud Platform in the United
- Here is an overview of the steps we take to secure your data.